Electronic Resources Committee
Current Chair: Michael Bond, MD
Vice Chair: Nikhal Goyal, MD
Board Liaison: Maria Moreira, MD
The purpose of this committee is to Provide oversight in the further transition to new website.
Current Goals & Objectives:
- Increase the use of the CORD website as a resource for the community. This will be done by increasing the committee presence on the website. Making the committee pages useful resources for finding information.
- Facilitate the move from Sharepoint to Google Drive access.
- Evaluate CORD tests or similar testing software. Either revamp questions or try to negotiate a community discount from a vendor.
- Increase CORDs presence on social media.
- Record and store CORD lectures for archiving and dissemination after academic assembly.
- Be a resource for other committees on technology solutions that can help meet their mission.
- Working to move sharepoint items to Google Drive.
- Trying to increase use of the CORD Forums for group discussion and move away from the listserve.
- Working with social media to become a currator of educational content
- Facilitated the redesign of the CORD website to make it more 2015.
- Facilitated contract for eSLOE production.