Fellowship Program Community of Practice
Current Chair: Moira Davenport, MD
Vice Chair: TBD
Board Liaisons: Christopher Doty, MD
The purpose of this community of practice is to support the educational programs of Emergency Medicine fellowship training programs
Current Goals & Objectives:
- Provide an organizational format for EM Fellowship Program Directors (FPDs) to share information and collaboration
- Assist FPDs in development of program administration, assessment tools, and
- Inform other educational organizations (CORD, ACGME RRC EM, ABEM) on fellowship content & needs
- Proposed Projects:
- Working on an e-book to advise EM residency PDs on multiple fellowships.
- Increase awareness of PDs to have FPDs join CORD.
- Increasing ability of member programs to add/list fellowship program directors as additional members of CORD on renewal form.