Patient Experience Taskforce
Current Chair: Doug Finefrock, DO
Vice Chair: Kory London, MD
Board Liaison: Saadia Akhtar, MD
The purpose of this committee is to create an online database for Patient Experience educational resources.
For inquiries, questions, or comments about the committee, please send an e-mail to CORD staff.
Please click here to reach the Patient Experience Task Force SharePoint site. (You must login with your CORD SharePoint login)
Current Goals & Objectives:
- Create an online database for Patient Experience educational resources
- Create an educational reference about Patient Experience surveys (HCAHPS, Press Ganey, NRC Picker, Gallup, Avatar, etc)
- Create a Patient Experience self-reflection evaluation tool for residents
- Provide a Patient Experience research reference list
- Develop strategies of how to incorporate Patient Experience into milestone evaluations