Individualized Interactive Instruction (Asynchronous Learning) Taskforce
Current Chair: Claudia Barthold, MD
The purpose of this committee is to identify best practices for the use of III for PDs.
Best Practices in Individualized Interactive Instruction - This document outlines the best practices in individualized interactive instruction.
Current Goals & Objectives:
- Identify best practices for the use of III for PDs.
- Identify best practices and create a compendium of examples of III in use by EM residency programs.
- Design and conduct a survey to gather information relevant to the preceding objectives.
- Dialogue with the RRC to fully delineate the new requirements of III to ensure that PD’s are compliant
- We are developing a best practices document, comprised of III activities in use at programs nationwide with details on how to maintain compliance with RRC regulations for each.
- CORD membership survey completed with current practices in III.