Transition of Care Taskforce
Current Chair: Sarah Williamson, MD
Board Liaisons: Fiona Gallahue, MD
The purpose of this committee is to identify and provide examples of Best Practices in Transitions of Care.
- To assist all programs in reaching the ACGME TOC requirements specifically with site visits, milestones and CLER visits
- To assist their divisions/departments with meeting the CMS requirements
- Improve patient care
Current Goals & Objectives:
- Define the current state of education on Transitions of Care.
- Establish best practices for Transitions of Care education.
- Refine measurement strategies for Transitions of Care evaluations.
- Identifying best practices through research.
- Recommend best practices for all Transitions of Care through publication and disseminate this to CORD membership.
As above, more to come.