The Medical Student Advising Taskforce has put together several useful resources for students with an interest in Emergency Medicine. They are linked below.
EM Applying Guide - this is a guide for medical students interested in applying for Emergency Medicine residency. It serves as an initial resource for planning your fourth year and moves through the application process. Please supplement it with personalized advising from an academic EM advisor.
- Emergency Medicine Re-Applicant Applying Guide
- The Military Emergency Medicine (EM) Applying Guide
- The Couples Match Emergency Medicine Applying Guide
- The International Medicine Graduate (IMG) Emergency Medicine Applying Guide
- The Osteopathic Emergency Medicine Applying Guide
- The "At-Risk" Applicant Emergency Medicine Applying Guide
Additional advising resources:
EM Applicant FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions of the EM Applicant
Medical Student Planner - helps you plan your performance and activities in medical school starting from the first year.
Existing Advising Resources List 2017 - An annotated list of resources for the student interested in EM.
CORD is always looking for new information and ways to help our members. If you have a content suggestion for our site please send the information to email@example.com.