Current Chair: Kay Takenaka, MD & Gregory Polites, MD
Board Liaison: Fiona Gallahue, MD
For inquiries, questions, or comments about the committee, please send an e-mail to CORD staff.
Please visit https://community.cordem.org for more information.
Current Goals & Objectives:
- Solicit and review submitted cases for the Spring Semi-final competition, and the Fall Finals competition.
- Monitor distribution of cases and respond to questions from participants.
- Identify and select judges for both the semi-final, and finals competition.
- Supervise the scheduling of presenters and discussants for both competitions.
- Supervise the selection of semi-final, and final award recipients and accompanying award ceremonies.
- Review the CPC judging criteria and recommend changes to the CORD BOD as necessary.
- Prepare an annual budget proposal by August 1 each year for review by the BOD at the Fall Meeting.
- Report on committee progress to the CORD BOD at regular intervals.