Submissions Deadline: February 28, 2019 @ 6:00 PM EST
Notification of Award: June 2019
Funding: July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020
The CORD/EMF Research Grant goals and scope:
1. To promote methodologically robust emergency medicine education research.
2. To provide evidence that supports best practices for emergency medicine training and assessment.
3. To facilitate the academic growth and development of future researchers in emergency medicine education.
4. To study emergency medicine education across the continuum including medical students, residents, fellows, or faculty.
5. To publish research findings in a peer-reviewed journal.
Proposals may include, but are not limited to: improved learning, curricular or program evaluation, instructional design, patient safety, or assessment.
The principal investigator (PI) must have a primary faculty appointment in Emergency Medicine.
For more instructions and the application process please download the CORD-EMF Education Research Grant Instructions