CORD is newly offering exhibit space for its upcoming 2021 Virtual Academic Assembly! If you are interested in Exhibiting at CORD please review the information below.
Download Exhibitor Prospectus
In keeping with the educational purposes of the CORD Academic Assembly Conference, the exhibits are considered an extension and an integral part of the program. Only companies with a product or service directly related to emergency medicine education will be accepted. CORD will not accept exhibit applications for any sort of career or job fair space.
Click here to review the full listing of Rules & Regulations for Exhibitors
- Application Deadline: March 21, 2021
- Exhibitor Confirmation: March 31, 2021
- Exhibitor Registration: April 4, 2021
Educational Course Hours
(when courses are not in session, i.e. Breaks, Lunches, etc)
- Sunday, April 11 (optional day): 9 AM—4 PM
- Monday, April 12: 9 AM—3 PM
- Tuesday, April 13: 9 AM—3 PM
- Wednesday, April 14: 9 AM—4 PM
All times listed are Pacific Time.
All virtual booths at Academic Assembly are $500
Booth fees include:
- A listing on the CORD AA21 Virtual Exhibit Hall landing page of the platform and the Exhibitors page on the CORD AA Website.
- Dedicated “booth” in the Virtual Exhibit Hall to display company logo, marketing images, one video, and linked PDF documents.
- Dedicated time slots for attendees to “meet” with exhibitors.
- The ability to create one-on-one appointments with attendees who opt to connect.
- Promotion of the Virtual Exhibit Hall to attendees through CORD generated emails, CORD community, CORD AA website, and the CORD AA21 Virtual platform.
- The ability to have their exhibit hall staff listed on company booth page with contact information.
- Exhibitor information will remain on the CORD AA21 Virtual platform for one year and be available to all CORD members.
Optional CORD Cares Donations with booth space rentals -
- $100 – Company name listing on the CORD AA Website as a supporter, with notation on the CORD AA21 Virtual Platform.
- $500 – Company logo image added to the CORD AA Website with sign on virtual booth recognizing support at Gold Level, company name added to CORD AA Website and CORD AA21 Virtual Platform as a CORD Cares Gold supporter.
- $1,000 - Company logo image added to CORD WA website and sign for virtual booth recognizing support at Platinum Level, company name added to CORD AA Website and Virtual Platform as a CORD Cares Platinum supporter. Company name/logo added to the scrolling banner on the main CORD Academic Assembly website.
CORD Cares donations are entirely optional for the program. The CORD Cares Foundation is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.
Tina Odisho Greenwood