Current Chair: Moira Davenport, MD
Board Liaisons: Micahel Gisondi, MD
The purpose of this community of practice is to support the educational programs of Emergency Medicine fellowship training programs
For inquiries, questions, or comments about the committee, please send an e-mail to CORD staff
Current Goals & Objectives:
- Provide an organizational format for EM Fellowship Program Directors (FPDs) to share information and collaboration
- Assist FPDs in development of program administration, assessment tools, and
- Inform other educational organizations (CORD, ACGME RRC EM, ABEM) on fellowship content & needs
- Proposed Projects:
- Working on an e-book to advise EM residency PDs on multiple fellowships.
- Increase awareness of PDs to have FPDs join CORD.
- Increasing ability of member programs to add/list fellowship program directors as additional members of CORD on renewal form.