Using a rigorous process to review, including the presentation scores, the original reviewer scores, and reviewing the recorded presentations, please accept the following as the CORD 2021 AA Poster Award Winners.
1. RISE-EM: Resident Instruction in Social Emergency Medicine, a Novel Curriculum
Heidi Roche, MD
2. Mitigating Interview Day Bias: Pre-Defining Merit to Create Standardized Targeted Questions
Kamna Balhara, MD, MA
3. Rapid Development and Implementation of a Public Health Elective during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Therese Mead DO, RDMS, FACEP
1. Defining the Clinical and Procedural Opportunities Available to Residents During Rural Rotations
Brandon Haefke, MD
2. Likelihood Patients with Opioid Use Disorder Encounter ED Staff Members who Hold them in Low Regard: Lessons from Computer Simulation Modeling
Ben Finard, B.S.
3. A Mixed-Methods Needs Assessment to Identify Pharmacology Education Gaps Among Emergency Medicine Residents
Ashley Rider, MD