Louis Ling Resident Scholarship Award
Created to honor Dr. Louis Ling, this CORD scholarship is to go to a resident who demonstrates a strong interest in EM education and who also comes from an underrepresented background. The resident will need to have a significant commitment to diversity and inclusion as outlined in their personal statement on their award application. This award may be self-nominated.
Eligibility for the award will be:
- Current CORD resident representative membership.
- The nominee must have shown significant previous interest and activity in Education.
- Applicant must have shown previous interest in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) with activity in this area.
- Nominees cannot have CME or other funding available to them to attend Academic Assembly.
The Scholarship Provides
- Registration Fees for the Academic Assembly conference.
- Roundtrip Airfare to the event (up to $400).
- Five nights Hotel at the event (reserved by CORD in the CORD room block).
Nominations must include:
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest
- Photo of Nominee
Any questions should be directed to the CORD office at email@example.com.