This award is presented to a CORD Academy member who has demonstrated a long-term commitment to education and scholarly work. The awardee is a recognized leader in the field and will serve as a mentor and adviser to more junior CORD members.
- ≥15 years of experience in education (e.g. teaching, evaluation design, educational research, leadership)
- 5 lecture activities per year on average
- 5 peer-reviewed publications
- Curriculum Vitae
- Educator’s Portfolio
- Single-page statement of teaching philosophy in relation to one of the areas of expertise, a summary of highlights from career, and the reason they want to be a member of CORD Academy.
- Letter of recommendation describing the applicant’s characteristics as a recognized leader in the field of EM education
- Self-nominations are acceptable
The deadline for nominations is 5:00 PM EST, Thursday, April 1, 2021, by 5:00 PM EST.
Legacy Mentor Award Application & Instructions