Program Coordinator Award
Given to Emergency Medicine Program Coordinators in recognition of their role in the management and success of a residency and or fellowship program and to recognize them for their dedication to the support of their program, residents, fellows, and emergency medicine.
- Display dedication of time and effort to the education of residency/fellowship coordinators in emergency medicine.
- Shows commitment to the education of peers through presentations or other active roles within EMARC or demonstrate leadership in professional organizations related to GME.
- Exhibits creativity, hard work, and enthusiasm within their residency/fellowship program.
- Models professionalism.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in education while recognizing and encouraging others.
Criteria for Submission:
- Must be an EMARC Member.
- Completed Nomination form.
- Single page Letter of Nomination/Support from Program Director (submitted with nomination form).
- Nominee CV (submitted with nomination form).
- Photo (submitted with nomination form).
Any questions should be directed to the CORD office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To highlight the importance with which CORD regards the development of excellent emergency medicine faculty, the recipient will personally be presented with the award during the CORD Academic Assembly.