Current & Past Supplement Issues
WestJEM (www.westjem.com), which is indexed in MEDLINE and with full text open access, has collaborated with the Clerkship Directors in Emergency Medicine and the Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors to publish an inaugural Education Supplement. Authors are invited to submit manuscripts in the areas of emergency medicine education research. The following categories will be accepted:
- Original Research (Quantitative and Qualitative)
- Brief Research Report
- Systematic Review
- Educational Advances
- Brief Educational Advances (innovations) for on-line version.
We encourage you to submit your manuscripts before the deadline electronically via: http://westjem.com/submit-manuscript. Unlike most submissions to WestJEM, there is no charge associated with submission to the education supplement.
- JEM submission guidelines. http://westjem.com/submission-guidelines.
- Please indicate in your cover letter that the submission is intended for the CDEM / CORD Education Supplement.
- In addition, please list "CORD/CDEM Education Supplement" as the first line of the manuscript.
- Manuscripts accepted for publication are estimated to be published in the December, 2016 Special Educational Issue of WestJEM. Some manuscripts will only be published online.
- JEM will notify authors of a decision regarding publication approximately 60 days of the June 15th, 2016 deadline. A rapid turnaround of revisions will be necessary, two weeks for author revisions, to meet a September 1st deadline for final manuscript revisions.
Thank you for making this a great success.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our guest editors, Jeffery Love (CORD) firstname.lastname@example.org or Douglas Ander (CDEM) email@example.com.
Click here to view the Submission Categories