Physician Suicide Podcasts
- The Dark Side of EM- Mel Herbert speaks to Ramin Tabatabai about resident wellness and one recently deeply disquieting fact regarding physician wellness, or lack of it.
- Suicide Risk in Physicians- Mel Herbert, Ramin Tabatabai, Christine Moutier and Matthew DeClerck touch on suicide risk in physicians. How did we get here and now what are we going to do about it?
- Resident Wellness- Michelle Lin interviews Chris Doty starting with him reading the letter he wrote after one of his residents died by suicide.
- Suicide and Accidental Death in Doctors- Interviews with families of doctors affected by suicide or accidental death (UK).
Physician Suicide Videos
- Make the Difference: Preventing Medical Trainee Suicide (video)
- Just Ask (video)
- I Would Call (video)
- Unspoken: Doctor depression and suicide (video)
- NPSA Day Power Point (download)
- Struggling in Silence (video)
- Failed Coping: Recognizing and responding to suicide risk in our students, residents and colleagues (video)
- Breaking the Silence-Preventing Physician Suicide (video)
Recommendations on Messaging with Suicide