Please follow the instructions below to create an additional user for your program in the eSLOE tool.
- Login to the eSLOE tool at www.cordem.org/eSLOETool
- Select Users from the left hand menu (if you are using a tablet or mobile device the menu is a drop down at the top right)
- Select the green create a New User button on the bottom right hand corner:
- A pop up window will appear to create a new user. Complete this information and then select create user:
- Tips on creating a User:
- Locale - this is automatically set to en_US. This is the language the software will appear in and it is automatically set to English.
- Make sure the box next to the appropriate user type is selected.
- User Definition - A user can create and write SLOEs for the program.
- Super User Definition - A Super User has the same permissions as a User and can create additional user accounts for the program.